Thursday, September 4, 2014

Rose-meter in the Bloodlines Series

For y'all Rose lovers as I am, I'm making this post to let you know how much she appears in the Bloodlines books. If you are to pick up the spin-off series, I highly reccomend you to! But in this post there are MINOR SPOƍLERS TO THE BOOKS, and SPOILERS TO THE VAMPIRE ACADEMY BOOKS, considering i'm talking about the main character's future.

Bloodlines: Gets a scene with speaking lines, good length and gives you a feel of comfort while you're being introduced to the new characters.  Rose-meter: just one scene in the beginning of the book, but we get to see the Rose we all love, with the sarcastic comments and kind heart. We get to see her as a full guardian too, it made me really proud of my baby haha.

Golden Lily: Only mentioned. Rose-meter: None. But we get to see lots of Dimitri, which is always beautiful. And he talks to Rose on the phone, with his lovey dovey eyes, but we don't get to read the conversation.

The Indigo Spell: Brief appearance with Dimitri. Rose-meter: Really small scene, but we get to see her happy with Dimitri <3 (wanted more Rose tho. There's always space for more Rose)

Fiery Heart: At least 2 scenes. Rose-meter: Good amount of Rose! We get to see her chilling with Lissa and we get to see her have actual conversations that are relevant. It was the most we got to see of her, but she's still just a cameo. We get to see Lissa quite a few times, which is great because I didn't even realized how much I missed her(in this spin-off, at least, because in VA, when Rose was away from her, I missed her so much, she's the person you take for granted and when she's away, you just cry). We also got to see mr. Ozera hehe I love him.

That's what I have today, thanks for reading and let me know your thoughts :D

No comments:

Post a Comment