Monday, August 25, 2014

Why am I absent?

Hey, guys!

I just want to make this quick little post to let you guys know that i haven't given up on my youtube channel or anything, it brings me so much joy to make videos and chat with you guys! But honestly, i have some health issues and they have gotten really worse in the past few weeks, and i have no strength to film and edit and stuff. It's not life-threatening or anything but it really scares me and it stops me from doing things I love, such as studying, seeing my friends, etc. I just want to say that I hope I get better so I can fill your feed with my ugly face hehe But anyways, i'll try to film on my better days but i hope you understand. (if you dont really care, that's okay too, but anyways)
So that's it, you'll see me when i feel a bit better :)
love you <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey it's Steph. I noticed you haven't been making videos. I'm glad I found this post. It might be too personal, but can you tell me the issue you have? I'm curious but if you don't want to tell me, you don't have to, it might be too personal. I just want you to know that you are my friend and I love watching your videos. Also, I will be praying for you to get better. If you let him and ask him, God will help you. You may not see the results right away, sometimes it takes a long time, but it will happen. God loves you and he wants to help you. Trust me, I am Baptist and a christian. No matter what happens in your life,God will always be there. Also don't think you are ugly because your not. You are beautiful and from your videos, you have such a genuine personality. I'm not as strong as you think I am. I graduated high school last year. The past years especially in high school, I was depressed. I had very low self-esteem(I still do). But I'm a little better now since I graduated because school made me miserable. I had a bad experience. Sorry for all this rambling, I just want you to get better and I miss watching your videos, and I know everything will be okay. From your booktube friend, Steph :)

    ReplyDelete